All the health care professionals who seek to work in the UAE are required to pass MOH (Ministry of Health) examination and finish the data flow to acquire their professional registration. Depending on the professional specialty, MOH Examination is conducted for the following, but not limited to
- Physicians and Dentists
- Pharmacists and Assistants
- Nurses and Midwives
- Physicians, Practitioners and Technicians of the Complementary and Alternative
MOH DATAFLOW (Primary Source Verification)
- DATAFLOW is a specialized international company specifically acts to verify the documents directly from the original or primary source.
- This process is called Primary Source Verification (PSV)
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Health (MOH) leverages PSV solutions
- PSV screens the credentials
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificate
- Health License
- The Good Standing Certificate
- The Credential Approval
The applicants for licensure are credentialed in accordance with the PQR (Professional Qualifications Requirements) of MOH.
- Primary Source Verification by DATAFLOW
The applicant’s credentials are verified from the source of origin (from the country it was obtained).
- Examination Registration
We Help You In..
- DATAFLOW (PSV)
- Exam registration
Unique Features of Manjoorans MOH Training
More reasons why you'll love studying with Manjoorans
- Friendly Teachers
- Stress Free Class room concept
- Tips & tricks based Training
- Study materials prepared by experienced hands
- Online Classes available
- Mentor system for personalized attention and motivation
- Sophisticated computer labs available
- Weekly mock tests
- Diagnostic test is conducted on the first day to assess the student
- Orientation classes provided
- Special Grammar classes everyday
Frequently Asked Questions
DATA FLOW is an international company, in partnership with the MOH, validates the credintialing documents.
Upon initial licence application or licence renewal.
PSV helps healthcare sectors to detect any illegitiate certificate.
- Passport Size Photo ( White Back Ground)
- Passport Front and Back Page
- S.L.C ( Secondary School Certificate)
- Plus Two ( Higher Secondary)
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Registration Certificate (License)
- Last 2 Years Experience Certificate
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate
- Good Standing Certificate
- Candidate who have abroad Experience, License and Good standing Certificate from the Consent regulatory body is mandatory
It is valid only for 6 months